All About Concrete Journal Digital

Dropped Kerb Contractors Leamington Spa

Dec 16

Do you need a dropped kerb for your property? A kerb drop must be obtained if you plan on driving onto your property by using the pavement. If you want to access a public highway, your vehicle must be able cross a driveway without difficulty.

Kerb drops allow vehicles to cross the asphalt on the road to reach a driveway. If you want to drive onto your property, this is a legal requirement.

You can also view our video directly on YouTube

Kerb Dropping and Vehicle Crossover Specialists

Parking outside your home can be stressful. There may be a fee for obtaining a permit. Parking your car in an urban area can be difficult. If you plan on driving across the pavement onto your property, a dropped kerb will be required. If you have questions check out our website Q and A's.

A commercial driveway or residential driveway must allow access to the highway. It allows vehicles access to the roadway from a driveway. You will need one to be able to drive on your own property.

Local Kerb Dropping Contractors

A kerbdrop is an excellent way to make your property easier to access. It also helps to avoid people parking in your driveway. You will need a vehicle crossover if you plan to drive your vehicle across the driveway from a highway.

It is illegal to drive on footways if you don't comply. Infringing on the law could result in you being prosecuted.

It might be necessary to reinforce the pavement in front the property. It is possible to move street furniture such as manhole covers, lampposts or manhole covers in some cases.

Leamington Spa Vehicle Crossover Experts

You can ask your local council for permission if you are not sure. Get in touch with your local government to determine if you need planning permission. Your specific location will determine how much it costs.

You will need to get permission to hire a local specialist to complete the work.

It is definitely not a DIY job as the council has very specific requirements regarding service providers. Some restrict you from using their approved contractors. Others let you use your own contractors as long as they meet New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 specifications. Highway assessments may be subject to an additional charge by the council.

You can make your life easier by hiring a drop kerb contractor registered with the local authority. They will file all applications on your behalf and get them approved usually quickly, as they have a good track record with their council.

Our experience with drop-kerbs has been extensive. We also have the required licenses. We will visit you to measure your property, check for public utilities and determine if it is on a main street. Other considerations that might be needed for planning permission. We have plenty of experience in this location and other towns as well

We are an authorised local authority company. We can work with your County Council to install drop kerbs while complying with all regulations.

For a free no compilation quote give us a call. Contact details are on our website.